Friday, March 03, 2006

Another Hot Hot Day ...

Wah Sai ... another hotie night ... fan seems to be useless tonight =(
But luckily ... yes luckily ... I already get myself a Samsung aircon few weeks ago ... kakaka
Yes, I am now sitting in a cool cool room of mine =p

Friends ... I do have to say this ... this kind of money we really cannot JIMAT!!! ... hahaha
Good night everyone ...

(english articles is specially made for our young young Uncle Eric, as he told me once: "wah ... all chinese, how I gonna read and understand?!!". So this one is specifically for you ... banana man .... hehe)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Big news! Mr. SY got an air-con installed in his room... Maybe we shall pay you a visit in near future to test out your new air-con (well this is so-called QC, haha). :P

Shang Yih said...

haha ... you are most welcome ...
but please don't come with empty handed =p

Shang Yih said...

哈哈!有那么地糟糕吗?
也好嘛,有免费的 sauna 哩.