Friday, December 12, 2008

Juru Heights @ 30-Nov-2008

Hurray!!! BLR is dropping, even it is only 0.25 percent. Going down is definitely better than going up ^o^
http://ww2.publicbank.com.my/cnt_press283.html

Went to visit Juru Heights again on this fine Sunday afternoon, cloudy but yet to rain. I have also just received a letter from the developer, asking for payment on the road construction. So I guess the application for OC should be starting real soon.


1. Aren't that all the double storey houses look great. Lot of renovation works should be starting soon. =)
2. The new road name to remember, I shall soon to be a Simpang Ampat area citizen.
3. The road in front waiting to be tar-ed.
4. Tada, latest front view of the house.

And just for curiosity, I stepped into the house and take a peek inside.
Gosh... really a mess inside. I have took some photos, but I don't think you will want me to post that up here ^o^
And damn, inside the room downstair, I saw the one last thing that I will ever want to be in my house ... SH*T!!! Human or doggy, still SH*T to me. =(
Hope they will really clean up all these before my next visit, else I will need to start recruiting some volunteers now ... hehe

Tada ... here is my house full address:
20, Lorong Bukit Juru 12,
Taman Bukit Juru,
Juru, 14100 Simpang Ampat,
Pulau Pinang.

7 comments:

angel said...

Is it in Penang? How much it costs?

Shang Yih said...

haha ... can't afford to buy landed property in Penang island lol ... this is near Autocity there, Juru town de.

JC said...

Wow ~ almost complete lor ~ when you will satrt to do renovation ?

Yeap said...

I feel disappointed to Juru Height double storey terrace house.
240K+ house with cheap materials.

I have compliant the defect of the house to Juru Height but they take 4 month until now still not complete repair.

I really regret to buy juru height house. will advice other not to buy.

Unknown said...

http://www.auctions.com.my/ASP/list-details-current.asp?RefNo=PAHP2791&Key=53162

lol ~ when i searching juru height photo and come acros ur blog, then i also saw and house for auction in the link above, i guess is just beside ur house ~ hahahaha ~

明月清风 said...

hi...just passed by.. i also stay in Juru Heights. Nice to know you!
Have you moved in?

Shang Yih said...

Not yet moved in ... still under reno ... where are you staying Angelina?