Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Sire Museum Restaurant

Yup, it has been a while already. But wanted to post this up, so that you guys can have a comparison between the Sire and the Feringgi Garden. I think these two are considered as the "sister" company. They are from the same management or owner.

So on this fine Thursday evening, we went to explore this Sire.
In overall, it is indeed a nice building, with lots of interesting stuff to be explored inside. Yet, I don't think the taste of the food is a match to Feringgi Garden. Especially one of its spagetti/pasta, doesn't really taste nice =(
I guess Feringgi Garden would still be my choice on my next visit, even though it is further up till Batu Feringgi.


Anyhow, if you haven't been here, it is still worthy to go for a visit and try out some of the dishes. You might still find something which is nice for you~

2 comments:

HooiMin said...

Don remind me the spagetti taste pls...yaks!!!

angel said...

Antique feel. Looks nice. Made me feel like going to Penang again. :)