Saturday, June 30, 2007

Transformer!!!

Oh yeah ... my favourite cartoon and toy back in 1980's.
^O^
I believe most of you are watching the same show as I do right ... hehe you guys are from 1980's also lah ...
That time I even borrow this Optimus Prime's figure toy from my primary school classmate back home ... and get scold by my mum that night ... hahaha
Later don't know who draw a nice nice sketch of this autobot and give it to me ... wow ... I think I will frame that up if I have money that time =p
What I remember the most from this cartoon, is not just their owesome transforming action, but also the "music" when they transform ... haha (that music is playing in my head at this moment)
Does anyone know if any Astro channels will play back this old old cartoon boh? ^o^ Then I shall be ready with snacks and drinks to watch it ... hehehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it too and I had change my blog. Hehe...