Sunday, April 22, 2007

Giant Ciku

I have been waited so long, finally I can get one big size ciku from my >10 years old ciku tree. This is one tree that I have planted from a seed, and now, it has grown into a big tree. Amazing leh... But somehow, for some reasons, ever since it is "mature" enough to produce ciku, all the ciku are small small size. It is totally different from what I get from its "last generation". Luckily, although they are small and tiny, yet they taste good... very very sweet ^o^
Cut some for YOU to try someday later okie ... hehe

3 comments:

junli said...

Eh.. April 22 is my bday leh.
So faster sent your Giant Ciku as my bday gift to KL for me.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Forgotten our miss kawaii's birthday :p

Happy birthday~!

231 tailou, paiseh to borrow your blog to send greeting ^^
btw... how's ciku taste? can eat raw?

Shang Yih said...

haha ... no mo kawaii liao lah ... now ppl in mature line oledi.
ciku taste really really nice!!!