Thursday, June 15, 2006

Venture into a new world!

Huuuu ... after nearly two weeks now ... finally I am bringing "him" back home. Hehe I mean my office use laptop lah ... =p
Won't let "him" be alone in my drawer now ... kekeke
This new company need around 1 week plus just to process and prepare my employee badge, and without the badge, there are many things that cannot be done. And during all these days, I was like a visitor inside, because need to pass through a number of secured doors. Without the badge, I would have to "tail" people behind, even canteen also ... woew !!! ... :(
Overall, this new world still need a lot of improvements to be made. But it can be considered as a good thing, as I got the chance to move along with it.
Training week is quite a boring week. Do a lot of reading, and I do admit now, I can't do READING anymore ... hehe ... phobia to pages full with text now ... ^O^
Think next week should be a better "training" week, coz I will be out for training with the team, somewhere in Island Plaza, and is for 6 days course ... hehehe ... don't know will be boring or not ... ;)
Hopefully this would be a place for me to stay longer this time ... =p